For the temporary two months project (September-October 2012), Lighthouse Intelligence is looking for a junior trade advisor to conduct market study, partner and distributor search for various foreign companies.
The position requires high interpersonal communication and good project management skills, together with the ability to work under pressure.
- Higher education (4th year students can match);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Fluent English is must!
Ideal candidate would be:
- Result oriented;
- Able to work in the team;
- Fast and efficient;
- Culturally sensitive and highly adaptive.
- Quickly analyze various sectors of industry;
- Make telephone interviews with local companies;
- Report to the foreign clients;
- Plan and monitor meeting agendas for foreign clients;
- Liaise with external providers, e.g. interpreters, drivers, hotels;
Terms and conditions of employment:
- Employment until 30th of October 2012;
- Working hours and salary to be discussed on interview.
Please send your CV on email@example.com